Royalton, Minnesota

We had 4 Lindsay windows installed in November of 2015 at a cost of over $6000.00 dollars.The salesman gave a great sales pitch and found a sucker.

These windows leak air terribly, wouldn't drain worth a darn and frosted over as bad as my rotted out old Pella windows. I seriously don't believe these windows are the same as the salesman's sample brought into my home. Service was mediocre at best. I will never buy another Lindsay window ever again.

Buyer beware these windows are NOT worth the money. I have more windows to replace but will not be buying anymore of these junk Lindsay windows.

I am seriously thinking about filing a small claims action against the company for the poor quality of the windows.I believed I was buying a superior window and was duped into buying a poor quality window.

Review about: Lindsay Windows Window.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Lindsay Windows?

Comments

Thanks soooo much for your review!!I am in the process of getting different replacement windows because the Preservation windows I bought 5 years ago do this exact same thing.

Lindsay was one of the windows that a contractor recommended.I am soooo happy that I found this post from you before purchasing another whole house of terribly insulated windows.

We are sorry to hear of your experience and want to make it right for you.We have been in business since 1947 and stand behind the products we manufacture.

There are climate (indoor and outdoor) issues that can have an effect on windows but we want to investigate this.

We have looked through our database and cannot find an order or service request from Royalton, MN. I have talked with our service team and no one can recall that issue. Please contact our customer service team at 507.625.4278 and press option 1 so we can help you.

Otherwise please send an e-mail to feedback@lindsaywindows.com.Thanks.