We had 4 Lindsay windows installed in November of 2015 at a cost of over $6000.00 dollars.The salesman gave a great sales pitch and found a sucker.
These windows leak air terribly, wouldn't drain worth a darn and frosted over as bad as my rotted out old Pella windows. I seriously don't believe these windows are the same as the salesman's sample brought into my home. Service was mediocre at best. I will never buy another Lindsay window ever again.
Buyer beware these windows are NOT worth the money. I have more windows to replace but will not be buying anymore of these junk Lindsay windows.
I am seriously thinking about filing a small claims action against the company for the poor quality of the windows.I believed I was buying a superior window and was duped into buying a poor quality window.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..."
- "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..."
- "I ordered 1570 pieces of tile and paid in full plus delivery charges totalling $5409. After having multiple difficulties getting the tile delivered, once it was delivered it was obvious..."
- "I have sent now 4 emails was told i had 72 hours tonreply which idid yet they requested pictures and I have plenty yet each attempt tonattach eevn at the..."
- "I replaced the front wheel bearings in by 1976 Coachmen motor home last fall. All parts including bearings, races and seals were purchased from NAPA. 5000 miles later everything I..."
- "Terrible company and product. Do Not order from this company. Boat cover was completely inaccurate from description - Scam!..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."